CFS Fitness & Weight Loss Camp on Twitter!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Setting the Stage: Creating the right hormonal envronment for weight loss

(Note to reader: I've started this blog post over at least 4 or 5 times.  Every time I write it, I end up deleting what I've just written because it becomes too technical -- aka "boring and confusing."  I'm trying to take a very complicated topic (one that makes grad students curl up in the fetal position) and break it down into some practical advice for you. So I decided to start with the practical tips and "sprinkle" the gobbledygook over the top of it.  Let's see how I did!)

Read The Evolution of Weight Loss Here

There are my top 9 tips for creating a fat-burning hormonal environment.  There is still much to learn about this topic.  You can research it further on your own, but this should be a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment