CFS Fitness & Weight Loss Camp on Twitter!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day Five of the Self Esteem Project

Last night was the final day of the project.  I did a repeat of the previous night.  I took an inventory of the features and attributes that I like about myself.  Spoke to my reflection and capped it off by saying "I love you" and holding eye contact.  I actually do feel better about myself.  It's pretty cool.  I like myself a little bit more.  I've determined that I'm the kind of person I want to hang out with.  That's good, considering I'm always with myself!  So, now it's your turn.  A few people chimed in on the post where I announced my challenge, but nobody has kept up with it.  So I'm reissuing the challenge:  Spend some quality time with your reflection each day for a week.  Identify some features that you like about yourself.  Reinforce the goodness and attractiveness that you possess.  You might just discover that you actually like yourself!

Until next time, my dear readers ...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing, Doug! I have been reading your posts all along. I am going to be home for 10 straight days, so *maybe* I'll have the emotional fortitude to do this...

    ReplyDelete