CFS Fitness & Weight Loss Camp on Twitter!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day Four of the Self Esteem Project

So, last night I was looking in the mirror, and I drew a blank.  I couldn't seem to find any new qualities to tell you guys about.  It was really kind of bugging me.  I would have nothing to blog about, then I would be exposed as a fraud, and I'd be kicked out of the personal trainer's union.  Okay, there's no union, but the thought really did bother me that I couldn't come up with a single trait to blog about. 


Then it occurred to me.  Why am I stressing out over something that's supposed to be a positive experience.  I don't have to have a thousand great qualities.  A few will suffice just fine.  So the next time you're failing to see new good qualities, just go back and take inventory of your old ones.  There's no expiration date on good qualities (maybe that's up for debate, but it's a cool way to close the blog post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment