CFS Fitness & Weight Loss Camp on Twitter!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day One of the Self-Esteem Project

Okay, so if you read the last post, you know what this is all about. If you haven't seen it yet, you can read all about it here: http://corefitnesssolutionblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/you-are-what-you-hate.html

So last night (Monday), I gave myself a good look-over, and here's what I found:

1) I really like my eyes. I know that's kind of an easy one, but I really do like them. The color, the shape, the spacing. The more I looked at them, the more I liked what I saw.

2) The little divot (called a cleft) in my chin is kind of charming. Given the choice, I think I'll keep it!

3) The overall structure of my face is pretty nice. Things seem to be in the right place, the general shape is good, and nothing seems too out of proportion.

Of course, I'd be lying if I said that I didn't notice anything negative, but I'm not going to dwell on that at the moment, so you don't get to know what I found that I didn't like!

I felt a little weird doing the exercise, but overall, I think it was pretty positive. Tonight, I'm going to actually try talking to my reflection and tell it things that I like about myself.

(Note - make sure that anyone living with you knows what you're doing if you want to avoid the awkward stares from your family!)

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment